We value your privacy
1. Collecting Information About You
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
• Contact Information: your name, postal address, Geolocation data, IP address, phone number and email address (with your permission);
• Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information;
• Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
• Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
• Audio and visual information: your videos and photos
• Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
2. Categories of Use
• Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration; communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration; process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services.
• Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
• Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
Provide you with targeted advertising:
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes,
Provide you with our latest promotion;
Provide you with other information from and about CLIPOPUK including personalized marketing communications.
• Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website; review purposes & security and fraud prevention
As described above, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For United Kingdom resident and European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below:
For United Kingdom resident and European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Weijin South Road Tianjin, China, 300000